Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Uh oh's

The Bear. At first I thought this music was just way too "musical-y" (sorry Scott)to even withstand...and it is. But it's also still very beautiful so there (Scott). This entire blog will be addressed to Scott. The Director. With that being said let's turn our attention back to not Scott. The Director. I think Lucas should have a mullet. But a cool one. Like the one my friend had. Gabe. He is my friend. We are together as friends on life in here. Gabe. Lucas is obviously a cool guy and I obviously am a cool Bear. That's why Scott put me to write this weird ass blog. But since I am having a voice it will be an interesting one. Let's see. Everyone has a good voice and they all sound good. If you wanna come see the show you can see it cuz we sell tickets to it. But if you don't then you can go f*** yourself. Now that's what I call a bad boy of musical theatre. I hope everyone will join me in my journey of discovering Peter by following this blog and also join the cast and crew by coming and seeing the finished product! Thank you all for your time! Find out what happens next week on...MY BLOG..until next week!

3 comments:

  1. You are so deeply odd.

    But interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is probably where you quoted directly from Daudy's first blog post. Nicely done, Bear.

    ReplyDelete